YEAR 12 SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAMME
Our summer school programme provides high-calibre A level students with an opportunity to experience life and work at BDO.
It will give you a useful insight into our business and culture and help prepare you for the school leaver programme. You will be given a real taste of life at the heart of the firm, working on interesting projects alongside other school leavers and experienced professionals.
The placement runs for two weeks from 28th July to 8th August 2014.
We recruit for this programme in the following locations:
What you will be exposed to:
- Real client assignments in a variety of sectors
- BDO partners and managers
- Other trainees – both school leavers and graduates – through social and internal events
- A team project
What will you get out of the programme?
- Valuable work experience to add to your skills and CV
- A real understanding of how a professional services firm operates, so you can make an informed career decision
- The chance to build contacts and networks with BDO
- A secured place on our school leaver programme
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for the BDO School Leaver Summer School, go to online application form. To be eligible for this programme you must be in Year 12 and have the following entry requirements:
- Working towards 280 UCAS Points or equivalent (taken from your highest three A-Level grades excluding General Studies)
- Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English
See more information on their website