Focus on Medicine Day
Saturday 14 June
Our Medical School is one of the leading Schools in the UK with the aim of preparing new doctors to meet the challenges of healthcare in the 21st century.
Our Focus on Medicine Day are for people interested in our five-year MBChB and a four-year accelerated MBChB courses
On the day you will be able to:
- Find out about course structure, teaching, learning techniques and assessment
- Take a guided tour around our Medical School and hear about plans for our new Centre for Medicine (pictured)
- Take a guided tour around our campus and our accommodation
- Talk to current medicine students/medics about student life at Leicester
- Receive Information about student finance and the financial support available
The day also includes a variety of demonstrations including testing your knowledge on the human anatomy, measuring the electrical activity of the heart and looking at DNA and inherited traits.
Our Focus on Medicine Day starts at 10.00am and runs until 4.00pm. The programme for the day has been designed to give you the flexibility to select the activities that are of most interest to you.
For more information and to book your place click here.