Liberty Insight Day – 1st July 2014
Are you considering whether university is for you? Are you interested in finding out more about roles within the London Insurance Market for school leavers and graduates.
Liberty Specialty Markets (sponsors of the World Cup!) are proud to invite A level/IB/BTEC National students to our insight day and allow them the opportunity to find out what career options are available to them in the world of risk.
Students will benefit from hearing from a selection of employees, some of whom went to university and others who went straight into employment from school and college.
Attendees will have an insight into:
- How to get into the insurance profession
- Different roles and what they entail
- The development and experiences to be gained in education and the work place
- What it’s like to work at Liberty Specialty Markets
- The Liberty Academy, graduate and apprenticeship scheme
- An introduction to recruitment, writing a CV and interview tips
11am–1pm – Students who have just completed their Year 12 / IB1 / AS level exams who are due to apply to university in 2014/2015 academic year
2pm–5pm – Students who have completed their IB/ A level/BTEC National studies and are waiting for their results.
In addition to the above we will be opening the recruitment for two vacancies on our Apprenticeship scheme which commences in September 2014.
To attend this event, please email Samantha.email@example.com by 27th June 2014. We will try to accommodate all applications however spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.