National Engineering Competition for Girls 2014
Are you a girl aged 11-18 with a passion for Engineering or Manufacturing?
Talent 2030′s National Engineering Competition for Girls is a FREE competition offering you the chance to win £500 for yourself and £500 for your school.
This year’s National Engineering Competition for Girls supported by Rolls-Royce and EDF Energy is even bigger and better.
- Identify some of the challenges of the 21st century
- Pick one, or a few, to brainstorm and research in more detail
- Decide what you are going to do about the challenge(s) you have chosen
This could be…
Explaining what engineers are already doing and/or are going to do
Creating or explaining ideas of their own solutions
- Review what you have found or evaluate what you’ve done
- Present your conclusions or final solution. It’s up to you what format you do this in. Some examples include a video, website, report or poster. (If you have made something that can’t be uploaded, please include photographs or videos of it).
For more information visit their website by clicking here.