PreMed is a one day medical careers course run by experienced Doctors.
Next course: Saturday 11th April 2015 – Click here to apply
All courses held at Imperial College, London.
– PreMed provides impartial careers advice to anyone considering medicine as a career.
The PreMed Presentations:
– Application procedures: how to apply, and how to maximise your chances of acceptance.
– Interviews: including advice on interview and presentation skills.
– Medical school curriculum: pre and post clinical curricula and intercalated degrees.
– Medical careers: the diversity of careers available, pay scales etc…
The PreMed Interactive Workshops:
– Practical aspects of medicine are demonstrated to simulate a Doctor’s “day to day life”:
– Suturing, listening to heart and lung sounds and learning to interpret real X-rays.
Attending PreMed actually helps…:
– Previous course attendees received, on average, 3 offers to study medicine.
For more information including the full course description click here.
The price of the course is £99 + VAT and includes:
– All lectures and presentations.
– Lunch: Buffet of sandwiches, crisps, fruit juices, fruit and biscuits.
– Morning refreshments: selection of fruit, snacks, fruit juices and water.
– We try to minimise the cost by not employing any course admin staff.
– All the course Doctors are still practising Doctors in full time work.