Introduction to the world of hospitality summer school
.For students aged 15 – 20 years old – SEG offer a 2 week Summer Program entitled ‘Introduction to the World of Hospitality’. If you are interested in applying for a placement on the Summer Program, please contact Melanie who will put you in contact with the schools UK agent. This does tend to book up quickly, so students are advised to act early.
SEG pride themselves on offering students excellent programs, ensuring students are:
- experience the wonder of Switzerland
- gain an insight into the world of endless career possibilities within the hospitality industry
- learn new skills
- experience practical and academic lessons within our highly reputable schools
- meet and make new friends from around the world
- learn or improve their language skills
- experience activities they are interested in
- Offer an excellent experience which students can add to their CVs
- medical insurance, airport pickup, meals are all included in the price
Students who take up the summer programs are not committed to apply to a degree program with the school. However, once students have experienced the Swiss schools, most will make an application to study hospitality management or business management in Switzerland.
Download the brochure here SEG_Introduction_to_the world_of_Hospitality (3) 2015