City of London Apprenticeship with Guy Carpenter
Apply now to start in September 2015
Guy Carpenter is a company providing integrated solutions for the reinsurance industry. It has more than 50 offices worldwide with over 20,000 professionals, and a history stretching back more than 90 years.
The company’s apprenticeship scheme offers the chance to work directly with senior colleagues in London, giving you insight into global insurance and reinsurance.
Guy Carpenter is seeking those with the following qualifications and skills:
- Studying for IB or A Levels (Or equivalent) and predicted at least three 5’s at Higher Level, or 3 A Levels A*-C (or equivalent), preferably in a numerate discipline, e.g. maths, economics
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Ideally, have undertaken a form of paid/unpaid employment
- Ability to build good relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team skills
- Evidence of extra-curricular activities – Duke of Edinburgh Award, Cadets, sports, hobbies etc.
If you can see yourself working in the City of London and are ambitious, hardworking and determined then please apply via the careers site with your CV and a covering letter indicating why you are interested in reinsurance. You will need to include your predicted A level (or equivalent) grades if these have not already been awarded.
See more at Discoverrisk.co.uk