The RVC Pre-Vet Summer School
Founded in 1791, the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London, is the most accredited veterinary school in the world and highly ranked centre for bioscience degrees and research. Located in central London and Hertfordshire we welcome students from around the globe.
We are proud to announce our new Pre-vet Summer School. Our 12 day programme in August includes a fantastic range of interactive workshops and applied clinical activities for inspiring veterinary medicine and biological sciences students. We encourage students to join us for an unforgettable, challenging and career enhancing experience.
- Gain one week of veterinary skills and knowledge which can be used in an application to the RVC.
- Work with animals on our farm, state-of-the-art hospitals, clinics and research facilities.
- Sample student life as a student at the RVC and meet our students.
- Learn more through our practical teaching sessions from our world recognised academics.
Make friends from around the world and together explore London and its surrounding area in Hertfordshire.
Dates: Sunday 2nd – Friday 14th August 2015
- Student must have a good academic standing and be studying biology, chemistry or physics at higher/advanced level
- Minimum age 16.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency. #
For more information about our summer school please visit our website: www.rvc.ac.uk/study/international-students/international-student-summer-school