Get Into Medicine Conference
£250 + VAT
July 18 & 19, 2015
MSAS is the only ‘Get Into Medicine’ Conference delivered in official partnership with a leading Medical School.
We have joined forces with Brighton and Sussex Medical School to create an authoritative, trustworthy and truly valuable ‘Get into Medicine’ experience with a strong widening participation agenda.
MSAS is a 2-day residential event, taking place at Brighton on July 18th and 19th, 2015.
The package includes a stay at the University of Sussex’s en-suite accommodation and meals are included. An extra night’s stay can be provided for those travelling longer distances.
The Medic Portal is committed to widening access to medicine and has strong links with the RSM and Inspiring Futures.
MSAS presents an opportunity to work with Brighton and Sussex Medical School and utilise their innovative widening participation work, leaning on the experience they have gained through the nationally recognised BrightMed programme.
By offering a number of places on the conference for free to young people who meet widening participation criteria we are able to work towards one of the recommendations of the MSC’s Selecting for Excellence report: to help young people who do not have access to a medical school-run outreach programme.
- Oxford’s ‘most acclaimed lecturer’ in Medical Sciences
- Advice from medical school admissions tutors
- Real world insights and inspiring talks from practising doctors
- Hands-on workshops in state-of-the-art university facilities
- UKCAT/BMAT from the RSM’s preferred aptitude test experts
- Dinner Q&A Event with current medical students
see more here.