Examine global dimensions of education in both national and international education settings in this undergraduate master’s degree.
The University of Bath’s globally renowned Department of Education is now recruiting students for this exciting and unique new degree.
The new programme will provide students with the opportunity to:
- work towards either a bachelors (BSc Hons) or a masters level (MSci) qualification
- follow interests in international schooling, educational development, inequality and justice, and language education
- work with leading academics and researchers in these fields
- develop advanced research skills
- undertake an optional placement year in the UK or abroad
We are delighted to be able to offer this new degree which draws so fully upon our research and experience in the field of international education, and complements the highly regarded MA Education, EdD (Doctor of Education) and MA International Education and Globalisation programmes already followed by many teachers and other educators from around the world. The new undergraduate degree combines a powerful core programme with considerable flexibility in options and structure, allowing students to pursue specific areas of interest whilst preparing them for masters-level research – and for a range of potential careers, including work in international schools, charities and non-governmental organisations.
For further information about the Education in an International Context programme, please visit our website or contact Dr. Rita Chawla-Duggan (Programme Leader) or Mr. Graham Nutbrown (Admissions Tutor).