The current economic climate means these are challenging and uncertain times for companies. Our clients need advice on how to stay competitive and succeed in these conditions. Our Advisory service work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, helping them to solve complex problems, manage risk, improve themselves and gain an edge over their competition.
This three-year scholarship will give you early exposure to clients and real responsibility on projects. You’ll benefit from regular training programmes and build lasting networks from day one.
No matter which university you’re at, or whether you’re studying for a Business, Accountancy or English degree, our three-year scholarship is open to anyone with the right personal strengths. With paid work experience before you start university and two placements in your first and second year it’s the best of both worlds.
What can you look forward to?
- A £1k bursary for each year you complete at university.
- Three paid work placements in Advisory during your holidays while studying at university.
- Early exposure to clients and real responsibility on projects.
- Regular training opportunities while working with us.
- The opportunity to build a network of business colleagues and friends outside of university.
- A potential offer of a place on our Advisory Graduate programme.
To be eligible for the EY Advisory Scholarship programme you should be studying A levels, IB, Scottish Highers or equivalent.
Applications for the 2016 Advisory Scholarship will close on 30 November 2015.