The Young Tech Entrepreneur Programme
Sunday 6th March 2016
University College, London (UCL)
The rise of the Silicon Valley giants and the exponential growth of technology start-ups around the globe has made technology one of the most desirable career paths for young graduates to follow. The Young Tech Entrepreneur Programme brings some of the UK’s most talented tech professionals to UCL to take you on a journey into the world of disruptive innovation. The purpose of the programme is to equip students with everything they need in order to be successful in the two most desirable routes for aspiring tech professionals: i) working for a giant like Google or Amazon; or ii) launching your own start-up to disrupt an established industry.
Our tech students are ambitious, energetic and creative. We provide you with the knowledge, skills and professional network to succeed in tech, either as a start up founder or a high-ranking employee at a tech giant. Some of the things you will gain are as follows:
- Creating the perfect business plan for a tech start up and pitching to professionals
- How to raise finance for your start up
- Meet successful tech professionals
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- CV/cover letter writing
- Interview techniques
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of organisational dynamics
- Innovation and initiative
- Marketing and self-branding
There is a fee of £110 to attend this event.
For more detailed information including how to book click here.