Insight into Medicine Day
At Oxford Quaker Meeting House, on the Saturday 2nd July 2016
(Other locations and dates are available click here for information)
This conference is especially designed for students in years 10-12, (Pre IB and IB1) who are considering a career in medicine. It is run by medical professionals and is a great way to make contacts for student work experience.
The full day programme includes:
- 14 talks form current medical students and doctors
- Interactive Q&A sessions
- Representatives from different medical and surgical specialties
- Parents are encouraged to attend because their will be a dedicated talk just for them
- Teachers can attend all Medic Mentor modular lectures for free
- Tickets for students and parents are only £25
Places are limited so please click here for more information and to book.