What is Inspiring Minds?
If you are in IB1 (Year 12), Inspiring Minds is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the options available at university. The events allow you to not only experience studying your chosen subject area at undergraduate level, but also to meet our current students and find out all you need to know about life at university! The events are totally free of charge (excluding the cost of travel to the campus), and refreshments will be provided*.
Inspiring Minds: Business and Economics
22nd June 2016, 9.30am – 3.00pm – registration from 9.00am
An event for IB1 (Year 12) students thinking about applying to study Business or Economics at University.
* Sample lectures from leading academics in Business and Economics
* Take part in a forum with business start-up experts
* Find out more about the admissions process and learn how to create a stand out Personal Statement
* Learn about graduate career opportunities
* Meet students and staff and find out what it is really like to study at a Top-10 Business School
In addition to this our friendly Student Ambassadors will provide a tour of our campus allowing you to see a range of our fantastic facilities first-hand.
Please note that places on the event are limited and that we need to receive all booking forms by 10th June.
To look at the different sessions available, view the overall program and book your free place click here.