Australian and New Zealand University Open Days
On Thursday November 17, Friday November 18 and Saturday November 19, Study Options will be holding Australian and New Zealand University Open Days. These are free information events aimed at students (and schools) who would like to find out more about university options in Australia and New Zealand.
Representatives from Australian and New Zealand universities will be present at the events to speak with prospective students in person. Study Options’ Open Days are held twice a year, in March and November, and are a great opportunity for you to get more information and talk to representatives from the universities face-to-face. For the majority of the universities, these are the only in-person events they undertake in the UK.
Which universities will be there?
New South Wales, Australia
- Australian Catholic University (Sydney)
- Macquarie University (Sydney)
- The University of Newcastle (Newcastle)
- The University of Sydney (Sydney)
- UNSW Australia (Sydney)
- Bond University (Gold Coast)
- Griffith University (Brisbane & Gold Coast)
- James Cook University (Townsville & Cairns, Northern Queensland)
- The University of Queensland (Brisbane)
- The University of Tasmania (Hobart & Launceston)
- La Trobe University (Melbourne)
- Monash University (Melbourne)
- The University of Melbourne (Melbourne)
Western Australia, Australia
North Island, New Zealand
- The University of Waikato (Hamilton)
South Island, New Zealand
About the events
The Open Days are open to students, parents and schools. Please register for a place at www.studyoptionsopendays.com
- Thursday 17 November, 10.30-12.30am, The Glassroom, Merchiston Campus, Edinburgh Napier University, 10 Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5DT
- Friday 18 November, 1-4.30pm, Circle Foyer, The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3WS
- Saturday 19 November, 1.30-6pm, Australia House, Strand, London, WC2B 4LA
There is lots more information available at www.studyoptionsopendays.com regarding venues, opening times and how to register.