Chemistry and Pharmacy Summer School
2-4 July 2017
- Attend hands-on subject sessions giving you the chance to experience practicals and teaching methods used at UEA
- Be given a practical introduction to problem based learning
- Look at the science and technology behind the development and manufacturing of tablets
- Explore how useful chemistry can be and visit our research labs to find out more about our world leading research
- Have the opportunity to chat with some of our academics and students to find out more about studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.
This Summer School is for students in Year 12 / IB 1 and costs £175 per student including accommodation, meals and activities.
For more information, including a downloadable programme, and details of how to book, click here.