This taster afternoon is an opportunity for prospective students to find out more about The University of Buckingham, to learn what it is like to study Economics, Politics or History with us and for us to showcase our unique, small-class, tutorial-style way of teaching.
To register click here.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- – Learn about the two year degree structure.
- – Meet the lecturers who teach on your courses.
- – Sample a tutorial to see if this style of teaching is right for you.
- – Meet current students who will share their experiences with you and answer your questions.
- – Your parents or guardians will learn about the two-year fee structure and how it compares to three-year programmes in other institutions.
- – Have a guided tour of the campus.