Liberty Academy 12 month school leaver training scheme 2017
Liberty Specialty Markets is a US-owned, multi-billion dollar insurance company with a mid-sized UK presence.
Their school leaver programme is based in the Walkie Talkie building in the heart of the City of London. They are looking for students who have finished their Sixth Form studies (A-Level / IB/BTEC) recently or who will finish this year, and who want to work in a fast-paced, ambitious and innovative company.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- 12-month programme with three rotations
- A training programme including support towards CII technical qualifications
- Competitive salary and great benefits
To apply you will need to send a CV and a covering letter that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working for LSM and within the insurance sector?
- Why would you like to join a school leaver programme?
LSM also run insight events in their offices. The next one is taking place on Thursday 11 .to find out more about this or the programme, email Samantha Ridgewell Samantha.Ridgewell@LibertyGlobalGroup.com