There are only a few spots left in Marist’s Summer 2017 Pre-College Programs!
Marist College is a private institution that was founded in 1929, it overlooks the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie, New York, USA. Students at Marist can choose from more than 40 undergraduate majors including those in business and public affairs. Recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report, Time, and “The Princeton Review,” and by “Barron’s Best Buys in College Education,” Marist is noted for its leadership in the use of technology to enhance the teaching and learning process. Their students often benefit from the school’s special partnership with the multinational technology corporation IBM.
What is Marist Summer Pre-College?
- Program offered to rising high school juniors and seniors in high school (Pre-IB and IB1)
- 21 different courses offered on either New York or Italy campus
- Choose 2- or 4-week options with different start dates in June and July
- Students earn 3-6 college credits
Students can get a head start on college and benefit from the following:
- Experience residential life on a college campus
- Earn three transferable college credits
- Meet like-minded students from around the world
- Work in a small classroom environment led by Marist faculty
We are still accepting applications for all of our programs, but space is very limited for the following: Criminal Justice, Business, Sports Communication, and Fashion.
Additionally, we received a grant from our History Department which allows us to offer a limited number of half-tuition scholarships for students interested in the American Military History Program. Spots are filling up quickly, so please email Brian Apfel at email@example.com for further information if you are interested.
For more information, including a list of programs, visit: