Invesco Perpetual are offering you 17 roles to start in September
Invesco are opening their roles to both school/college leavers and graduates. These are 12 month fixed term paid placements. They could be a Gap Year before university or a stepping stone into your career.
The structured program means you will gain invaluable insight into the industry and experience, as well as earning a salary.
The deadline to apply is 25th May to start in September 2017. The roles are all based in Henley on Thames in Oxfordshire.
Here is the list of their current opportunities:
- Account Onboarding Administrator
- Channel Communications Assistant
- Channel Communications Specialist (UK Institutional)
- CRM Trainee
- Digital Content Specialist
- EMEA Institutional Trainee
- FCS Assistant
- Independent Risk Support Executive
- Internal Auditor
- Investments Office Junior Analyst
- Junior BA
- Market Research and Campaign Evaluation Trainee
- Performance Measurement -Investment Analyst
- Product Communication Administrator
- RFP Administrator
- Sales Support Administrator 1
- Sales Support Administrator 2
- Trade Support Analyst – Repo Money Markets
- Valuations Officer – UKFA
To find out more and apply, click here.