Wednesday 5 July
This free event is for students in IB1/Year 12 studying Biology HL/A-Level or equivalent.
Choosing a university course can be difficult, but with A-levels/HL’s in Biology and Science there are so many study options open to you in biosciences and health. Register now for our free event for the chance to find out your options with a strong focus on understanding careers and roles.
- Experience hands-on activities, demonstrations and short lectures to give you a taste of what studying biosciences and health subjects at university involves.
- Talk to our current students and staff to find out about their subject.
- Talk directly with admissions staff.
- Hear from our graduates and ask them about their careers.
- Find out what it’s like to be a student on campus for a day!
Parents and guardians are also welcome to attend a parallel programme to get an overview of student finance and student life.
The event is completely free to attend and includes refreshments and lunch for all attendees.
Important: This event is not intended for students who are committed to applying for Medicine or Dentistry, as this will not be a focus.
To register for your free ticket, or find out more details, click here.