Interesting Blogs and e-Magazines
- LSE Blogs – A list and links to, all the blogs hosted by LSE.
- Long and Variable – A blog on macroeconomics and public policy by Tony Yates from the School of Economics at the University of Bristol
- The Economics Blogs – Blogs from The Economist Magazine
- The Institute of Economics Blog – The IEA is the UK’s original free-market think-tank, founded in 1955. Their mission is to improve understanding of the fundamental institutions of a free society by analysing and expounding the role of markets in solving economic and social problems.
- The NEF Blog – NEF is the UK’s leading think tank promoting social, economic and environmental justice.
- Economix– The Economics focused blog from the New York times.
- Econbrowser.com – Analysis of current economic conditions and policy from two Economics Professors: James D. Hamilton is Professor of Economics at the University of California, San Diego and Menzie Chinn is Professor of Public Affairs and Economics at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- The Next New Deal – Blog from the Roosevelt Institute in America. USA focused but includes a wide range of articles, videos as well as access to research papers.
- Real Time Economics – The Economics Blog from the Wall Street Jounrnal
- Freakonomics – The highly successful book(s) that has become an even more successful website which includes blogs, podcasts and sometimes event information.
- EconomicsUK.com – The personal website of David Smith, Economics Editor of The Sunday Times, London. The site, independent of the newspaper, aims to provide knowledge and stimulate debate on economics, for business people, students,economists and others.
- The Adam Smith Institute Blog – The Adam Smith Institute’s purpose is to educate the public about free markets and economic policy, and to inject sound ideas into the public debate. It has always been a practical think-tank rather than an academic organization, and despite its strict political independence, it has endeavored to work with policymakers to deliver real change, and to make free market ideas reality. The site also includes access to research papers and reports.
- Business Insider – A collection of Business News Stories. UK version will come up, other geographical areas are available at the bottom of the page.
- Harvard Business Review Blog – the magazine is also available but requires subscription for full access.
- The Financial Times Business Blog – Business focused blog from the Financial Times Newspaper.
- Business2Community – An online community focused on sharing the latest news surrounding Social Media, Marketing, Branding, Public Relations & much more. Every day they feature the thought leadership of our open community of bloggers and aim to provide a balanced view of the business landscape based on industry news, trends and real-life experiences.
- IDM Marketing Blog – Blog written by marketing professionals run by the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
- Otherwise – The Business Magazine from EDHEC Business School, France.
- Institute for Economic Research Podcast series