- Science Based Medicine – Written by a group of Physicians Science-Based Medicine is dedicated to evaluating medical treatments and products of interest to the public in a scientific light, and promoting the highest standards and traditions of science in health care.
- Internal Optimist A Junior Doctors Blog – sometimes there are large gaps between posts but it is a real insight into the day to day experiences of a junior doctor.
- Life in the fast lane blog collection – collection of medicine and healthcare related blogs organised into categories
- Emergency Medicine Journal – an international peer review journal covering pre-hospital and hospital emergency medicine, and critical care.
- PLOS Medicine – PLOS Medicine is the leading open-access medical journal, providing an influential venue for outstanding research and commentary on the major challenges to human health worldwide.
- Future Doctors Blog – From the helpful team at ‘Help me I’m a medic’ this blog focuses on the news stories and issues that students planning to apply for medicine should have an interest in.
- Get into Medicine Blog – Tips, insight and advice for getting into Medical school from the team at the Medic Portal.
- Oxford Medical School Gazette – Written by the students at Oxford Medical School it includes regular online publications as well as a tri-annual printed Magazine. Online articles are available free of charge and cover a wide range of medicine and healthcare topics.
- Teresa Chin – Blog by a registered nurse focused on professional community development in healthcare
- @ – Student version of the BMJ
- @bmj_latest – British Medical Journal
- @WHO – World Health Organisation
- @HopkinsMedicine – from the John Hopkins Hopsital in America – interesting and regular news and research tweets
- @AmerMedicalAssn – News from the American Medical Association