University Open Days – To view click on ‘University Open Days’ on the top menu bar
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Royal Statistical Society is a learned society for statistics, a professional body for statisticians and a charity which promotes statistics for the public good. If you enjoy numbers and would like statistics to be part of your future career there are a number of features on their website you might be interested in taking a closer look at:
- Job Profiles
- Search Jobs by type
- Get advice for the decision making point you are at, whether that is GCSE’s, Sixth form or University.
Find some relevant super-curricular reading
16 Henderson Global Investors 2020 Trainee Roles
Application Deadline 11 June 2017
Henderson Global Investors are offering 16 trainee roles to school/college leavers and graduates across a wide range of their business areas including:
- Creative Services
- Digital Marketing
- Investment Operations
- Business Continuity
- Fund Operations
Investment 2020 Trainee roles last for 12 months and are paid positions. They could be a Gap Year plan or a step into your career.
For more details, including Job Specifications and how to apply, click here.
Interdisciplinary Taster Day
Wed 21 June
Taking place over the course of an afternoon at our central London Strand campus, you will be able to find out more about our exciting interdisciplinary subjects, meet academic staff and current students, attend taster lectures and see the campus. This event is free of charge for students to attend.
Who should attend?
Registration is now open and students taking the International Baccalaureate, or anyone interested in studying any of the following areas should be encouraged to attend:
- Global Health & Social Medicine
- Geography and the Environment
- War Studies, International Relations and History
- Liberal Arts and Digital Culture
- English Language & Linguistics and Comparative Literature
- Theology & Religious Studies
- European & International Studies
For more information and to register, click here.
ESCP Creative London Summer Course 17-28 July. If you are interested in innovation, brand-building and entrepreneurship, you should take a look
Creative London Summer Course
17th – 28th July 2017
ESCP is the oldest Business School in Europe. They are offering a summer course focused on innovation, brand-building and entrepreneurship at £1,500 per person.
The programme is ideal for
- University-level students and recent graduates
- Those due to start University in Autumn 2017
- Existing/prospective ESCP Europe students
- Those on work experience or a gap year
- Anyone considering a career in marketing or at a start-up
For more information, click here.
UCL 3Dami summer studio 2017
3Dami is looking to recruit 27 students to run three 3D animation studios and create every part of a 3D film in just 7 days. The 3Dami camp is free and open to students aged 14-18
The camp takes place at UCL in London from Wed 26 July to Thursday 3 August (with the middle weekend free).
They are looking for applications from both beginners and pro’s but once you have registered you will need to submit a portfolio as part of your application.
For more information, to register and to see some of the films made at previous studio camps, click here.
Post navigation← Older posts
|sgharinews on Free Economics, Politics, Inte…|
|Zoey Richards on Interested in a Career in Hosp…|
|KPMG360° Apprentices… on KPMG360° Apprenticeship Progra…|
|stclarescareers on Essay Competitions from Peterh…|
|Jonathan Caswell on Win a scholarship for the UBC…|
- Careers for Statisticians – find out more from the Royal Statistical Society’s website ‘StatsLife’
- Henderson Global London are recruiting for 16 Trainees across their business
- King’s Interdisciplinary Taster Day Wed 21 June
- Cultural Careers Forum Monday 26 June as part of Oxford Festival of Arts
- Get Into Law Careers Events – London, Manchester and Warwick with The Lawyers Portal